Use of External Tools
Cookies are a mechanism that temporarily stores information used when you visit a website in your browser. Cookies allow us to obtain information such as the number of times your computer has visited a website and the pages visited.
Please note that cookies themselves do not contain any personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
Description of the external tools we use
Tracking for targeting advertising
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
- Smarter Click
How to disable cookies
(1) How to disable all cookies
Cookies can be disabled by changing your browser settings. If this is done, some website functions may not be available, and some pages may not display properly. Please check with the maker of your browser if you wish to change your browser settings.
(2) How to disable specific cookies
We and third-party providers use a combination of first-party cookies and third-party cookies, etc. to analyze the attributes and interests of visitors to this website.
Please note that you may opt-out of advertising and retargeting cookies as described in the following link.
- facebook（Meta Platforms, Inc）
- Google（Google Inc.）
- Google アナリティクス（Google Inc.）
- Yahoo台湾（Microsoft Japan Co., Ltd.）
- Criteo（Criteo S.A.）
- ShareAsale（ShareASale.com Inc.）
- AffiliateOne（UPSTARTDNA CO., LTD.）
- Rentracks（Rentracks Co. Limited）
- CommissionFactory（Commission Factory Pty Ltd.）
- CJaffiliate（Commission Junction LLC）
- Indoleads（Indoleads LLC）