Regarding the Receiving/Opening of Your Package
In order to protect the rights of our customers during international shipping, please do the following when you receive your package.
● Please open the package immediately after receiving it.
If there are any issues with the items received, please take photos and contact customer support immediately (refer to the linked pages below for details).
● If the outer packaging box is damaged or have traces of being opened at the time of delivery, please arrange to have the box opened at your jurisdictional post office in the presence of a postal service employee.
If any of the following should occur, refuse the package and request to have it return to the sender.
- There are defective items
- You received something different from what you ordered
- There are missing items in the box