도코데모 Points shall refer to Points (hereinafter, “Points”) provided to Members by COMPANY.
1. COMPANY shall grant Points to Members who have shopped on 도코데모 calculated on the basis of price and the predetermined Points attribution ratio.
2. The Points attribution ratio, terms and conditions, and other matters regarding Points (hereinafter, “Points Details”) shall be made public on a predetermined website stipulated by COMPANY.COMPANY, however, shall be entitled to change Points Details without notifying vendors in advance.
1. COMPANY shall notify Members of expected Points earned and available Points in emails sent upon completion of orders.Members may also check their Points balance and expiration history on their Member’s Page.
2. Members may not lend, transfer, or perform any other operation on Points not provided for herein.
3. Members with multiple accounts may not combine Points from their other accounts.
1. Members may allocate the Points in their possession when shopping on 도코데모 to their purchase amounts at the conversion rate determined by COMPANY.
3. In the event that Members use Points to pay for the cost of merchandise, the cost of which is later reduced due to changes in quantity or any other reason, Points or cash may be refunded subject to the judgment of the vendor.
4. Points may not be refunded regardless of the reason in the event that an order of merchandise purchased with Points is cancelled after the shipment thereof.
5. Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
1. COMPANY reserves the right to revoke Points held by Members, in full or in part, without prior notice if COMPANY determines that the Member:
2. COMPANY shall provide no compensation and shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for revoked or defunct Points.
1. Points shall be valid for a period of one year from the estimated date of arrival (based on COMPANY’s predetermined method of calculation) of merchandise for which the Points are granted.Provided, however, that limited-time only Points attributed with separate periods of validity shall expire upon completion of the given period of validity.
2. In the event that a Member loses status as a Member, that Member forfeits all Points in his or her possession and all rights regarding Points.
2. COMPANY makes no guarantees of any sort regarding the operation of Points.COMPANY shall bear no liability whatsoever for any failures regarding the use of Points due to failures in communications networks, computers, etc., nor for any damages, loss of data, or any other damages incurred by Members pertaining to this service.