Materials / Ingredients
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, BG, zinc oxide, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, trimellitic acid tri-ethylhexyl, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, disteardimonium hectorite, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxy dimethicone, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, squalane, sorbitan sesquioleate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, hydrolyzed collagen, soluble collagen, succinonitrile yl atelocollagen, hyaluronic acid Na, ubiquinone, hyaluronic acid hydrolysis, hydrolysis decomposition soy protein, Mortierella oil, sunflower seed oil, petroleum jelly, honey, royal jelly, yeast extract, honey extract, beet root extract, Fusaza Daffodil rhizome extract, Havel Rare Rod pen penisis leaf extract, Edelweiss extract, scuteralia alpina flower / leaf / stem extract, leek extract leaf extract, propolis extract, melia azadiracha leaf extract, leek extract, seed extract, horse chestnut seed extract, otanenin jin root extract, Izayoi rose extract, soybean seed extract, bilberry leaf extract, artichoke leaf extract, Hime Fuuro extract, prune hydrolyzate, tamarind seed polysaccharide, coconut oil alkyl glucosides, hydrolyzed silk, alanine, arginine, lysine, serine, glycine, glutamic acid, threonine, proline, glucosyl hesperidin, tocopherol, tocopherol nicotinate, tocopherol acetate, betaine, high Rod Gen dimethicone, (alkyl acrylate / Jimechiko ) Copolymers, ascorbyl phosphate Mg, Tetraisopalmitate ascorbyl palmitate retinol, PCA-Na, sorbitol, ethanol, iron oxide, EDTA-2Na, hydrated silica, methylparaben
○ Do not use it when there is abnormality such as scar, swelling, eczema, rash.
○ Use with care with skin abnormality. In case of abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white group etc) or darkening appearing in sunlight during use, or after use, stop using and consult with a skin specialist etc. Symptoms may deteriorate if you keep on using as it is.
○ Be careful not to enter the eyes and rinse with water or lukewarm water immediately when entering. If abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
○ After use, be sure to close the cap and use it as soon as possible.
○ Avoid hot or cold places, direct sunlight and store.
○ Keep out of reach of infants and children.
○ Depending on the material, it may be difficult to fall off, so be careful not to touch clothing etc. In case of getting on clothes, wash it carefully with detergent immediately. Also, as it may discolor (color), avoid using chlorine bleach.
○ If you tilt it may rarely get out.
* Patch tested (Not all people do not get irritated.)