"Meiji Milfee HP Stick Pack 7.25 g * 12 bottles" is a milk substitute food for milk allergy babies.
It is suitable for babies with milk allergy, congenital lactose intolerance and galactosemia, or babies transiently suffering from lactose intolerance. You can use it as a substitute for breast milk or conditioned milk powder. It is a stick type convenient for going out.
Allergenicity is sufficiently low, whey protein decomposition with few free amino acids is used, making it easy to drink.
Dextrin, starch and fructooligosaccharide are used as carbohydrates, and lactose is not included. Contains vitamin K and β-carotene. Beans, rice and egg ingredients are not included.
Keep your hands clean, prepare once, please do not give milk not used within 2 hours after formula preparation.
1. Place one dose of Milfee in a disinfected baby bottle.
2. Add boiling water (70 degrees or more) after boiling, put about 2/3 of the finished amount, so that milk does not splash, nipple and cover are attached, shake well to melt with drawing a circle. As the baby bottle gets hot, please be careful not to burn yourself.
3. Add hot water after boiling to the finished amount, or add water cooling after boiling.
4. Gently shake with a nipple, please soak in water and let it cool. Please be sure to confirm that you are cooling down to about body temperature. The standard formula concentration is 14.5%. Please use 1 bottle of this product (7.25 g) at a finished volume of 50 ml.
Materials / Ingredients
Dextrin, essential fatty acid control fat, whey protein digest, starch (derived from waxy corn), fructooligosaccharide, iron pyrophosphate, Ca glycerophosphate, K phosphate, Ca chloride, K hydroxide, Mg chloride, Ca carbonate, VC, VE, VA, VD, uridylic acid Na, pantothenic acid Ca, guanylic acid Na, inosinic acid Na, adenyl sodium, sodium thioglycolate, sodium hydroxide, tryptophan, phenylalanine, tyrosine, histidine, taurine, inositol, zinc sulfate, Acid, V. B 2, Copper Sulfate, V. B 1, V. B 6, Folic Acid, Carotene, VK 2, V. B 12
Energy 462 kcal, Protein 11.9 g, Lipid 17.2 g, Carbohydrate 66.0 g, Sodium 170 mg, Ash 2.4 g, Fructooligosaccharide 2.2 g, Vitamin A 360 μg, Vitamin B 1 0.6 mg, Vitamin B 1 0.9 mg, Vitamin B 6 0.3 mg, Vitamin B 12 4 μg , Vitamin C 50 mg, Vitamin D 6.3 μg, Vitamin E (as α-tocopherol) 6 mg, Vitamin K 24 μg, pantothenic acid 3.9 mg, folic acid 0.2 mg, β-carotene 68 μg, linoleic acid 1.8 g, α-linolenic acid 0.46 g, 14 mg of inositol, 98 mg of taurine, 46 mg of taurine, 370 mg of calcium, 41 mg of magnesium, 550 mg of potassium, 205 mg of phosphorus, 320 mg of chlorine, 320 mg of chlorine, 6.4 mg of iron, 310 μg of copper, 3 mg
● Please use this product only when the intake of milk is restricted by the doctor.
● As this product is suitable as a dietary ingredient for milk allergic diseases, by ingesting a lot of this product, the disease does not cure.
The import regulations for powdered milk vary with each country.
Please make sure to check local regulations before making your purchase.
※We are using automatic translation for items. Please contact us if you cannot understand something.