[How to drink the milk]
※ Let's wash the sure hands before making the milk.
● standard milk formula concentration is 13%.
● usage of standard milk, please refer to the sides of the box. In accordance with the development of the baby, please adjusting the amount and the number of milk.
● tone after the milk is cool enough milk, from sure that it is always drink around of temperature (about body temperature), please let them drink. (Even if the cold is outside of baby bottles, milk might be hot)
● Please let them drink and Reconstituted one batch. Brewed and drink leaving please do not give.
● by the constitution and the health of the baby, doctor, please consult a registered dietitian.
[How to Dissolve of milk]
In this article one (13g), it is finished amount of 100ml.
(1) to disinfect the bottle, put the milk and cut out the mouth of the aluminum stick.
(2) once boiled in hot water cooling down a little bit (more than 70 degrees), about two-thirds put the note while finished amount to burns. (Please note that to burn it will be hot and the baby bottle)
(3) with the nipple and the hood, dissolve shake the bottle.
(4) Completion and add hot water to the amount.
(5) with the nipple and the hood, and mix well pretend lightly. Or devote a baby bottle to running water, shake gently put it in cold water container with liquid, be sure to cool down to about body temperature, please let them drink.
Whey powder (whey protein), adjusted fat (palm kernel oil, palm oil, soybean oil), lactose, nonfat dry milk, whey protein digests, dextrin, butter milk powder, lactose decomposition solution (lactulose), casein, galacto sugar syrup, raffinose, refined fish oil, casein digests, arachidonic acid-containing oil, salt, yeast, L- carnitine, calcium carbonate, lecithin, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, lactoferrin, trisodium citrate, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, cholesterol, calcium chloride, inositol, ferric pyrophosphate, vitamin E, taurine, zinc sulfate, sodium cytidylate, vitamin D3, calcium pantothenate, nicotinamide, sodium uridylate, vitamin A, copper sulfate, 5'-adenyl acid, sodium inosinate, sodium guanylate, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, folic acid, B- carotene, vitamin B12