Diluted once about 1ml to (1 push) of water about 50 ml (cup about 1/4 volume) gargling. Several times a day.
(Note related to the dosage and administration)
(1) to protect the dosage and administration.
(2) If you want to use in children, it is used under the supervision of their parents.
(3) only be used for gargle.
(4) Do not use undiluted solution.
Symptoms / Effects
Intraoral and disinfection and cleaning of the throat, removal of bad breath
Materials / Ingredients
Cetylpyridinium 2.5mg chloride, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate 2.5mg, L-menthol 5.0 mg, clove oil 0.25 mg, peppermint oil 1.5mg
(Additives) eucalyptus oil, edetate Ca / 2Na, perfume, ethanol
This mouthwash aroma of refreshing herbs. You can use about 200 times in the gargle one time with one push. Disinfection and cleaning of the throat, please use it as such as the removal of bad breath. Quasi-drugs.
1. The following people to consult a doctor or pharmacist before use
(1) who are receiving medical attention.
(2) who have the following symptoms. Who was terrible of mouth
2. In the case of the following, discontinue use immediately, to consult with your doctor or pharmacist for this explanation document
(1) After use, if the following symptoms appear
Relationship site opening, symptoms irritation
(2) If the symptoms are often not be used 5-6 days
※We are using automatic translation for items. Please contact us if you cannot understand something.