Medikyutto body shape pelvis support with spats black while sleeping is wearing pressure spats with pelvic support. By the function tightening function of the legs and the "dedicated pelvis supported when sleep", leads to neat lower body with clean legs, pelvis care while sleeping.
● wear before going to bed, please take off when that happened the next morning.
● If you are not familiar with some of the support force socks, you may first tight feel.
● If you are new to the product, please use after receiving 1-2 hours trial of bedtime.
● If uncomfortable, take off as soon as possible, the use of the bedtime of the day I will stop, please try another day.
● Remove the ring or the like before wear, please smooth the nails of the hands and feet.
Or set up a nail ●, please do not at once pulled up.
● Because there is a support force, please pull up slowly with caution.
(1) Remarks haul the socks, put a toe.
(2) pulled up to the ankle, and align the position of the heel.
(3) knitting divided into portions according to the knee, to extend the wrinkles of the knee back.
(4) pulled up to the waist, and wear.
Materials / Ingredients
Cotton, nylon, polyester, polyurethane Cupra
1. If there is a severe blood circulation failure, please do not use.
2. Those who of the following, please consult your doctor before wearing. Diabetes, deep vein thrombosis, blood circulation failure, congestive heart failure, inflammatory disease, who are treated with such as neuropathy of the attachment site.
3. Upon wear, please note the following things.
(1) Please do not wear things that do not match the size and two-ply with.
(2) Please do not be able to wrinkles and sagging during use.
(3) Hizaka, please stretch will not curl dough in the knee back. Please to have remains straight not folded mouth rubber.
4. or feel sick, discomfort, such as pain and numbness, itching, please discontinue use immediately if you feel a rash abnormal.
5. In order to prevent the deformation of the product, please do not use or store in a state in which the twisted.
6. Please do not use pregnant women.