In Chinese medicine, the soles of the feet will have been said to be the second of health warehouse.
And put a "lively sap sheet" on the soles of the feet, and discoloration solid from white powder sucks moisture.
Wake up refreshed sweat comfortable by pasting before your vacation.
When you are of course happened, other than the foot, shoulder, can also be used in the waist, knee, calf, or the like.
※ There are individual differences in change in the color of the sheet.
(1) Open the bag was taken out of the sheet, please peel off only one side of the back surface of the release paper.
(2) Please copy and paste lightly on the portion to be on the back or a vapor of a pressure-sensitive adhesive sheet portion feet.
(3) Please have the rest of the adhesive sheet portion while peeling off the release paper stuck firmly so that there is no gap.
Materials / Ingredients
Dextrin, wood vinegar, bamboo vinegar, Houttuynia end, germanium powder, tourmaline powder, capsaicin powder, loquat Hazue, chitosan powder, vitamin C
· There is no food. Please do not put your eyes or mouth.
· In the unlikely event that eczema rash, etc. came out, please discontinue use.
• If the abnormality in the skin of the state was observed, please immediately remove.
- wound or trauma, please do not use in an area of skin abnormalities.
- have a will because it becomes difficult to stick sweat, please use from wipe well.
Sheet and remain wear shoes stuck to, please note that it may be attached to the shoes and socks.
- unused portion of the sap sheet after opening the bag, sheet please save to stop the zipper opening hole so as not to touch the outside air.
- Direct sunlight, avoid high temperature and humid place, please keep in a cool place as much as possible.
And children of Please do not put within reach.
· The individual differences is the sole of the foot because there is a possibility to get Beth, please, or rinse wipe off after your use wet cloth.
※We are using automatic translation for items. Please contact us if you cannot understand something.