Sports watch "PHYS (Fizz)" runner for the model of the solar radio clock appeared for the athlete.
Radio reception function is equipped with a multi-band 6 corresponding to the standard radio of the world six stations. Memory can be a lap split time up to 120 this maximum. In addition, you can also display measurement time during time measurement and the current time at the same time. The large wide LCD panel and high brightness uniform emission LED, during the day also visibility in well night ensured. Such as large LAP button on the easy-to-operate front even while traveling, it is matched model to the needs of the runner.
- World 6 stations (Japan two stations, China, the United States, United Kingdom, Germany) multi-band 6 which receives a standard radio, automatically correct the time
Water pressure - 10
Power saving function (in the dark to save power and turn off the display after a certain period of time)
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (maximum 6 times / day) (China radio waves up to 5 times / day) / manual reception
- World time: 48 cities (31 time zones, daylight saving time setting function) + time display of UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Stopwatch (1/100 seconds (less than 10 hours) / 1 sec (or 10 hours), a total of 100 hours, with wrap / split), up to 120 present memory the LAP data (lap counters 001-999), the measurement log data up to 60 memory (data number, hours, minutes at the start of measurement month, day, lap / split time, lap number, best lap display)
Timer: up to two of the time specified possible interval measurement of the timer (set unit: 5 seconds, set up: 99 minutes 55 seconds, measured in seconds, can be set to repeat (1 to 10 times) with function )
- This five alarm (snooze function with only one) Times
· LED light (with full auto-light, super illuminator, afterglow function, switching afterglow time (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds))
And driving time from solar power in the state without a full charge time
If the function is used: about 9 months
If the power saving state: about 33 months