● Do not use for anywhere other than your neck and shoulder.
● Do not use for parts with skin problems (wounds, eczema, rash, burns, burns due to sunburn etc.), parts of the body which are producing heat, and the mucous membranes.
● Do not use directly on your skin, use it over clothes that is resistant to heat and moisture, as this may cause skin burns. Also, do not use this product for people who are unable to remove this item by their own will, children, people with diabetes, and when you are very drunk or at bedtime.
● Do not keep using this product for the same part for a long time.
● Do not use burned or broken items.
** Precaution for heating**
● Because there is a risk of fire, be sure to observe the heating time and do not heat beyond the predetermined time. Also, adzuki beans are used for this product, so heating up beyond the predetermined time may cause them to get burned and become unusable. Therefore, be careful with heating time.
● Limit the times of use to 4 times a day. After you heat it up and use it, wait for more than 4 hours until next time you use. If adzuki beans do not absorb adequate moisture after use, these will get abnormally hot and there is a danger of causing unexpected accidents such as ignition and fire.
● When you take out heated products from the microwave oven, check the temperature of the product carefully. If you feel it is hot, do not take it out immediately, take it out after it has been cooled down enough.
● Wipe off the stain on the microwave well before use. If it is difficult to remove the stain, put the pillow on a plain, clean dish made of pottery and heat it. (If the stain adheres to the bag, only the part where the stain is sticked is abnormally heated and it may catch fire)
** Other precautions **
● Keep it in a cool, airy place when it is not used.
● This product cannot be washed.
● This product cannot be eaten.
● When you throw it away, follow the classification specified by the city / town / village.