● Do not use it for any other purpose than bathing.
● If there is an abnormality in the skin or the constitution is to be used in consultation with your doctor.
● during and after use and use, rash on the skin, redness, itching, if the abnormalities appear, such as irritation, discontinue use to consult a doctor or pharmacist also.
● This product is not edible. If swallowed in large quantities, to perform the treatment, such as water to drink.
● This product is sufficiently washed away if you went directly to the eye with clean water by mistake is this product, also rinse thoroughly with soap if you attached directly to the face or skin, abnormal is possible to receive a doctor of the clinic, if any.
● be stored out of the reach of children.
● be used immediately after opening.
● This product is not intended to reproduce the hot spring. (Component you are using is not something derived from the original hot springs)
** ** about the use of the remaining hot water
● The remaining hot water can also be used to wash, rinse is to be done in a fresh water. (Those such as wool and silk, and fashionable wear clothing there is the British display of "neutral", some of the risk of discoloration, do not use the remaining hot water)
● Do not the remaining hot water over there is a possibility that is affected and applied to the plant.
● to put in long tub the remaining water, cormorant calcium ion and hot spring components contained in the water will react, it may be rough. If you do not fall even if rubbed with a sponge, it will be clean if washed in a weakly acidic bath detergent. (It does not have to damage the bathtub)