Firmly remove the dirt of the tongue that made the original bad breath
● It is with a brush that is resilient difficult to damage the tongue.
● brush without too much force in the neck with a soft elasticity, it is hard to damage the tongue.
● ultra-fine hair twist brush is firmly fit to the unevenness of the tongue surface, and effectively remove the dirt of the tongue such as tongue coating.
● You can also cleaning tends to collect the back of the tongue of the tongue coating a long, easy to hold grip.
● firmly catch the dirt of the tongue such as tongue coating the spoon-shaped tray was removed, the rest hard in your mouth.
- you projects as much as possible before the tongue.
· The grip portion of the body has lightly, so as to pull out slowly from the back of the tongue to the front, and scraping the tongue coating.
- scraping the tongue coating is, every time rinse with water, please keep in well-ventilated place and kept clean the brush.
Materials / Ingredients
The handle of the material ... polypropylene
Hair of the material ... nylon
Hardness ... softer hair
Heat-resistant temperature ... 80 degrees
Size ... total length 180mm
* This product is a brush for cleaning the tongue. Please do not use for any other purpose.
- Since this product can not eat, please do not swallow chewing absolutely.
· Several times without trying to tongue coating in a single, please use gently so as not to damage the tongue.
- and when the rough of the tongue, if the abnormalities appear on the tongue surface discontinue use, please consult a specialist.
Consciousness use to those who are unclear direction and opening failure, please refrain.
- teeth, such as hooking the brush part, because there is a risk of strong force is applied and fall off, please be careful.
· There is a risk of breaking and bending the arch wire, so please do not bend.
- boiling disinfection is not possible. Dirt of the brush, please remove gently with a toothbrush or the like.
※We are using automatic translation for items. Please contact us if you cannot understand something.