●A Ishikari-style stew made by softly simmering salmon, vegetables, and hijiki seaweed. Miso taste.
●It contains nine different kinds of materials categorized in three food groups such as vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and proteins in a well-balanced manner.
●Free of coloring, preservatives, and flavoring.
Since cooked is served as it is transferred to a vessel, but warm and makes it more delicious.
● If you warm in the microwave
Always transfer the contents to a container of heat resistance, warm over a lap about 30 seconds, please stir lightly.
● If you warm in hot water
In hot water boiled to stop the fire, warm and put about 1 minute without cutting the seal of the bag, please take out and insert and chopsticks into the hole in the bag.
※ In order to prevent the heating Works too much, do not boil while put the bag in hot water.
Materials / Ingredients
Vegetables (potatoes, radish, carrot, onion, shiitake), tofu, salmon surimi, starch, miso, glucose, and you extract, kelp, seaweed, salt
● After heating, please pay attention to the burns. In addition, please raise from cooled to about body temperature.
● leftovers and make every Please do not like.
● After opening, transferred to another container, please enjoy as soon as possible.
● age is an approximation. Let's step-by-step to recommend.
● For the recommended side of the weaning, please consult a specialist.
※ is a standard applicable food for babies.
※We are using automatic translation for items. Please contact us if you cannot understand something.